A bad week for the economy
monday : CAC40 drop
tuesday : developement decline
wednesday : dollar fall and the bank societe generale lost 5 billion
thursday : oil climp
friday : unemployement increase
A good week in my little life
monday : raclette-party with my friends
tuesday : I give my blood (buffy)
wednesday : Caen against Auxerre tie
thursday : the last result biostat --> it's good ! I have the semester 3, in consequence i hard-drinking.
friday : weekend
monday : CAC40 drop
tuesday : developement decline
wednesday : dollar fall and the bank societe generale lost 5 billion
thursday : oil climp
friday : unemployement increase
A good week in my little life
tuesday : I give my blood (buffy)
wednesday : Caen against Auxerre tie
thursday : the last result biostat --> it's good ! I have the semester 3, in consequence i hard-drinking.
friday : weekend

1 commentaire:
Beautiful the photo in black in white.
Enregistrer un commentaire