This summer I worked in mcdonalds restaurants, so on this blog I would like to talk about Mcdonalds and its worldwide expansion.The business bagan in 1940 with first restaurant opened by Mcdonalds brothers in California. With succesful expansion of Mcdonalds in the world, today it is the world’s largest chain of fast-food restaurants symbol of globalization and American way of life.
McDonald's restaurants are found in 120 countries around the world and serve nearly 54 million customers each day. In france the first mcdonalds opens in 1979 in strasbourg, today there are 1085 mcdonalds in france and serve nearly 1,2 million customers each day. I worked in one of these restaurant it’s a very good experiment because I learned methods commercial of sale. The objective is to sell always more and to offer to the customers a product moreover.
In 2004, documentary film Super Size Me showed that McDonald's food was contributing to the epidemic of obesity in society. Since this film Mcdonalds offers new product salads, fruit, and carrot sticks, more recently, practice the transparency of nutritional information.
It is funny to see a customers which take a meal with largest sandwitch "big tasty" with a large fries and to drink a diet coke, it’s ridiculous.
Today I understand the successful expansion of mcdo in the world because it meets the needs of customers and adapts to its customers wants.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire