samedi 13 octobre 2007

New album of Radiohead.

For the price, "It's up to you ?"

Today, I dowloaded the new album of Radiohead.

Since October 10 th, you can dowload the new album of the band "Radiohead", called "in Rainbows". The album won't be available in record stores or any other online music shop. You'll find only on the band's site. The price is very attractive.

In fact you choose the price that you want pay from 0 to 100£, when you click on "? " on the website to choose the price, you can read : "It's up to you ?"

This is a great idea, what do you think ?


Good listening . . .

7 commentaires:

Axel a dit…

I think that's a very clever response to illegal downloading. Maybe other artists will do the same after.

MikaelSTID a dit…

They ar very clever.
Go Radiohead!!!

Julien a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Julien a dit…

He is what this illicit dowloading, attention you large risks for this album which is not super.

JoeStick a dit…

Yes!!! But I can download it I have a problem I'm sad... :'(

Radiohead are the best, I love it. Listen Ok Computer is very nice album. It's reckon like one of ten best album rock in the last century.

TheMegaMegaBlog author a dit…

Good idea.
Congratulations Radiohead.

kidess a dit…

I'm agree. Ok Computer is so great but not only.
All of their discography is brilliant. we cannot ignore it!

The King is dead. Long live the King!